CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I LOVE FALL!!!!

I grew up in Louisiana where Fall was a time of year but not really a SEASON. I love Fall and the gorgeous array of colors that nature displays. I am amazed by it every year. After a week in the house taking care of Lily Wen who has had the flu, we all needed a little time in the sun and the LEAVES!





Graeme helps Pastor John rake the leaves.

Our friends, Lily and Heather


Just me and my wee ones!











I was in my 20s the first time I jumped in a pile of leaves with my sister. I loved watching my kids play with Lily in the leaves today. I thought we were through the woods (and in the leaves) but Lily Wen has a slight fever again this evening.

9 comments:

Andy and Tamara said...

Great pics Margaret!! Fall is not usually my favorite season, but it has been so beautiful here this year that I am loving it as well.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Great pics! It makes me want to come play in the leaves with ya'll.

Happy Fall!!!

Blessings,
Robin

allie :^) said...

nothing beats leaf pics. and honestly you had so many awesome ones i can't even begin to pick the best one. you all look totally fab! love and miss you girlfriend!!! send me an email sometime!!! ;)

Gail said...

Fall truly is my favorite season, I just wish it lasted longer. Your pics capture the moment with your children so well!

Jboo said...

Wow -- gorgeous photos! Looks like everyone had so much fun! Hope Lily Wen feels better!

Janet

marybob143@aol.com said...

Wow, Margaret, this blog entry should totally be entitled, "Pure Bliss"!!!!! Look at those little faces!!! They are as genuinely happy as kids can get! I love that! You are such an awesome mom...hugs...

FHL said...

Oh no, I hope she is already feeling better while I type this.

Wonderful pictures of your adorable kids!!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

What WONDERFUL fall photos!!! AND FUN!

Patientlywaiting said...

Wow, what an impressive amount of leaves! The pictures are great!

Hugs,
Robin