CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Snow Day....A Week Ago

So about a week ago, this was the scene from my front door....

It was so quiet and peaceful. The kids and I stayed inside as the snow fell
I ventured out to capture the fresh snow pics. Bailey joined me and loved racing through the snow in our side yard...


I actually had to convince Lily to get out to play...She took this picture of Graeme and I
Then Graeme took this one of Lily and I...
I'll spare you the attempts we have of taking one of the three of us. With this solo parenting, I am going to have to work on taking pics with the timer feature on my camera. We had lots of laughs but not one decent shot. So onto the pics of my favorite subjects..





As you can see, Graeme thoroughly enjoyed his first "real" snow at home.



There they go

And here they come!


As these dried, we enjoyed a nice cup of hot chocolate!


What a difference a week makes! Today it was almost 70 out so we broke out the shorts which Lily wore with her snow boots! They are performing a tune from the Imagination Movers...oh the talent and style!


13 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

Your Lily Wen reminds me so much of my Jenna! And Graeme-- how can you look at the sweet smile and not smile yourself? I'm glad you all had fun in the snow. When we had our last big snow I confess that I did NOT go out with Julia, Jenna and Ryan but Ryan had so much fun he did NOT want to come in about an hour later! Even though he was a frozen ice cube!

Kristy said...

Margaret I love these pics, it is beautiful there. I so wish it would snow here just once!!!

Love, Kristy

frogglet said...

Sounds like a couple of great days! Love all the snow pics, and it looks like you have a couple of rock stars on your hands :0)

FHL said...

Those photos are fantastic!!! The footware in the last one cracked me up though! :o)

Sending hugs,
M~

FHL said...

Um, let's change that to footwear and not tell anyone I homeschool my child! ;o)

Kristin said...

What a very fun day!!! And what an amazing and fun mom you are. :-)

Kristy said...

Margaret can you email me @ KrisLRodriguez@aol.com so I have your email address please. There is some things I would like to talk to you about.

Love, Kristy

Chelley said...

Oh it really looks like a winter wonder land the photos are just breath taking!! Hey but your kids are!!!!

Chelley said...

Oh it really looks like a winter wonder land the photos are just breath taking!! Hey but your kids are!!!!

redmaryjanes said...

How are you doing? You have been on my mind. Hang in there my friend. It's going to be ok.

Rachel said...

I'm finally catching up on blog reading! Looks like your little one had a fun time in the snow. There's nothing better than playing out in the cold then warming up with hot chocolate :) What a great mom you are!

Rachel

FHL said...

Just wanted to drop by and let you know you are in my thoughts.

Sending hugs and prayers,
M~

Denise Grover Swank said...

Check my blog for a special award for you!@