CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our agency recieved our paperwork!

I just got an e-mail from our agency, CCAI, and they received our medical checklist today. We are officially in line. The e-mail stated that there are 200 families on the list in front of ours. It should take about 8-10 months to get a referral. We are thrilled and excited to have made this first step in the new program. I also got to read on the waiting child group for our agency as some families received travel approval and others completed another step to going to China to bring home their children. I must admit that I am a bit obsessed and trying to read as many blogs as I can to learn about what is ahead for us in this process. A new list of waiting children is expected at our agency next week and even though, we have absolutely no expectation to receive a child from this list, I can't wait to hear as the families in our group get their CALL. It will be an exciting week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How very exciting..Congrats on the approval

Maia said...

Yay! We were so thrilled after our MCC. It just felt so right...
Congrats on joining the club!!!!