CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkin Patch


Me and my girl




Lily and Emma

the Lilys, Lily D and Lily Wen

I love Fall! On Tuesday, I took a mental health day off from work to go with Lily to the pumpkin patch with her K-3 class. It was so much fun. She got to hold an ostrich egg, feed the fish in the pond and learn about how pumpkins grow. We also picked out some really cool pumpkins and got some great fall pictures. It was a wonderful day to spend with my daughter. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

these pictures are just precious

Maia said...

Great pictures!! I'm feeling all sentimental because we missed the pumpkin patch this year...hoping that maybe next year we might get lucky enough to have our daughter for pumpkin season!

Grannymary said...

Lily was so cute at the Pumpkin Patch. I'm sure this was more fun than working.

Love you, Mom