CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stolen Meme

I couldn't resist. I was practically dared by my blogging friend Maia. I really needed something to cheer me up today! So here goes.....

4 jobs I've had Wrangler at a girl scout camp on weekends, Pharmacy Tech for Eckerd Drugs for years!, Speech-Language Pathologist and Auditory Verbal Thearapist, and Mentor/Presenter for other therapists training in Auditory-Verbal

4 Movies watched over and over Stealing Home, While You Were Sleeping, Hairspray (one of Lily's favorites and I can't even count how many times we have seen it) and When Harry Met Sally

4 places I’ve lived Baton Rouge, Louisiana until I got my Masters Degree; Harlan, KY for my clinical fellowship year....fell in love with the people and stayed 5 years; Augusta, Georgia for 8 weeks for a Neuro-Developmental Treatment course (had a roomate from Hong Kong named Lily); Charlotte, North Carolina for 5 years...Wes will still say, "Remember when we used to live in Heaven...refering to Charlotte) after Charlotte, we moved back to Baton Rouge when my Dad became ill and stayed until just after Hurricane Katrina and now we are in Harlan again where Wes is going to nursing school and then who knows where we will move next! Always an adventure!

4 shows I watch: 24 (we are watching via netfliks and on season 2...LOVE IT!), ER (still a fan after all these years), Grey's Anatomy, and my secret passion is reality TV for when I think I have it bad, there is always someone eating bugs on Survivor or fighting over a middle age, has been rocker on Rock of Love or showing me just how insane a person can really be on Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant. I always feel better about myself and I guess it is no longer my Dirty Little Secret. Can't wait for the new season of Big Brother....let the madness begin!

4 people who e-mail me regularly I am not a big communicator via e-mail but most recently my friend Mel (she and I have been friends for years and she is waiting for her referral from China), Patti (my cousin-in-law who is as excited about Graeme as we are!), Jolice (married to one of my bestest guy friends ever, Emile) and Wendy (adoptive Mom who always sends the cutest pictures of Meggie and MeiMei).

4 favorite things to eat: Chinese - chicken and veggies, Mexican - anything, Wes' stir fry - always delicious, mint chocolate chip ice cream

4 places I’d rather be: Anhui, China meeting Graeme for the first time and bringing him home; Yosemite - hiking in the back country with Wes. I would love to share that with Lily and Graeme. It was beautiful; On a beach...just about any beach with beautiful weather and a breeze watching the kids play; Last would have to be a trip back in time, sitting on a hill behind a friends house in West Virginia as a teenager...young and carefree, living in the moment without a care in the world.

4 things I look forward to this year: LOA and TA, Traveling to bring home Graeme, Bonding with Graeme, Spending as much time with Wes, Lily and Graeme this summer as is possible!

3 comments:

Maia said...

Good one! Glad you took my dare ;)
Here's to a speedy journey to Graeme!!

Kim N Jeff said...

Here is to speedy travels to Graeme! But to keep you busy in the meantime... Tag you are it.

Unknown said...

this was fun to read. you do indeed have lots to look forward too!