CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MOVING FORWARD.... a little at a time!

While I was providing modifications for students taking our state's yearly assessment this morning, my cell phone vibrated. I turned it over and saw the (303) area code for our agency. I urgently asked, pleaded, begged or possibly screamed (it is a blur now) for the three students to put their pencils down, close their booklets and put their heads on the table. Okay so I was a boarderline drill sergent, but these guys know me and knew something was up as I ran from the room to get slightly better reception in the hall. I see our counselor who is over the exam and give some gesture to indicate that all is well (my heart was racing and I could barely breathe). One of the ladies from our waiting child department is on the other line. I knew that as of yesterday that they were e-mailing to see what was going on with our situation. We have now waited 129 days for LOA. She stated that they had finally received a reply to their inquiry and that we had moved forward. We are no longer stuck in the review room and are officially in the matching room. This is the last stop for our paperwork before the LOA is sent. Woo Hoo!!!! I think she was as happy for me as I was thrilled at that moment. I just can not say enough about the ladies in our waiting child program. One day, I will have to fly to Colorado because I owe them some major hugs!!! I quickly hung up the phone, danced in the hall and returned to testing. I could barely sit still as my emotional roller coaster had just taken a turn upward. I can't thank my blogging friends, friend friends and family enough for all of the support in these last months. Keep it up please. Soon, Graeme, very soon we are coming to bring you HOME!!!!

9 comments:

Maia said...

I was so happy to see on the yahoo group that you were moved on to the next step! Woo-hooo!!! It's about time!!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

AMEN SISTER!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!! Soon my friend...SOON!!!!

Hugs from St. Louis!

Waitingfaithfully said...

YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lord! Bring on the LOA! It won't be long now Margaret . . . from the matching room, to your agency, to YOU! Signed, sealed and delivered back to China . . . soon you will be on your way to your sweet Graeme!

So happy for great news!

Blessings~

Tina

k1 said...

Congratulations! Your students probably thought you had gone absolutely crazy stopping them in mid exam!!

Kim N Jeff said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you - I can just hear the excitement in your voice while I was reading your post :)

redmaryjanes said...

I am so happy to hear this. Come home little man, we're all waiting for you : )

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad about this wonderful news. You are an example of faithful patience -- it will surely be rewarded.

Rejoicing with you!!!

OH MY #6 said...

sounds like soon!

lea

Truly Blessed said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! What a great post to see!

Soon, Mama, soon -- you'll have that little prince in your arms!